Image Map

Friday, November 23, 2012

Can You Smell The Gingerbread Center That The Tart's Been Cookin'?

I LOVE the gingerbread man theme!  Love the books, love the little iced men, love the taste of the cookies... I JUST LOVE IT!  I created a fun little activity for alphabetic awareness: The Gingerbread Alphabet Match Center.

Kids will have a tasty time matching these Gingerbread Daddy {uppercase letters} Cookies to the Gingerbread Daughters {lowercase letters} Cookies in this hands-on center. For kiddos that still aren't sure which letters to match together, I have included a little gingerbread letter line for help.

Other games that can be played with these cute little cookies:

Letter Matching
Memory
Go Fish
"Turn, Say, Keep"
"Name a word that starts with..."
Alphabetical Order Practice
Many more!


You can pick up your very own at either of my shops:
TeachersPayTeachers or TeachersNotebook

HINT ... HINT ... I am running a HUGE sale tomorrow at Teachers Notebook. More to come on that tomorrow.  So until then, sleep tight and don't let the gingerbread men bite! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment