Image Map

Monday, November 19, 2012

You Say, "Tomato." I Say, "Create a Dice Shaker!"

Hello Smart Tarts Friends!  Well, I'm baaaaaaaack with another container creation!  Do the kiddos in your classroom shake their dice and they go flying on purpose?  Yeah, me either. HA!  Well, I MAY have found a solution.  Check out this simple solution.  I know it looks like a regular old tomato container, but once you:
Remove the Sticker...
Add Dice
TA DA! Dice Shaker!
HOW SIMPLE IS THAT?!?!  Wish I had thought of it sooner!

I would love to know which games you will use this dice shaker with...

Happy shaking!

1 comment :

  1. Aw, this is a cute idea! Also, for Mallon, you could get out some finger paints and let him decorate the outside of the container, then stick some popcorn kernels or something in it, seal it up, and its a makeshift maraca! (Mom and Dad might not love it so much, but for the percussionist in the family....)
    <3
    Christen

    ReplyDelete