Image Map

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

M.I.A. and going CRAY CRAY!!

It has been SUCH a long time since I have posted!  I am taking pictures, creating games, making bundles {my farm one is DONE}, but my main focus has been on my school's talent show.

Another teacher and I host the show each year, which consists of writing the script for 20 acts, creating cheers and songs, and I dress up like a DUDE ...'stache and all.  My character's name is "Pat" and we do a play on the Spartan Cheerleaders.  The show is held at a local high school and is so much fun {and UBER stressful until we are up on the stage.}

Well, the Talent Show is this Friday, so I should be back in the groove soon!  I have so many ideas bubbling in my brain, and I need an outlet!! :)

I will be back to posting {hopefully} this weekend. Maybe I can even put some pics from the show!

On with the show!

No comments :

Post a Comment