Image Map

Saturday, November 23, 2013

A "Thank You" FREEBIE for Following Smart Tarts Learning

I have been blogging for just over a year, and am TRULY thankful for your feedback, comments & encouragement as I grow as a blogger, creator & educator.  
Creating and selling my printables & games has been a dream since 2004. I was encouraged by those around me, but felt very nervous about putting my creations out there for people to buy... Talk about feeling vulnerable!!  Finally, many years later I decided to give it a go.  I remember how difficult it was for me when I posted my first product. I held my breath as I clicked the "post" button.  It was OFFICIAL!  
Watching my dream come to fruition and to have encouragement and thanks from other educators around the country has been very humbling.  I am extremely blessed by all of you near and far!

Please enjoy this "Countdown to Christmas" as a SMALL token of my appreciation for YOU!
 {2 font versions: 1 each in number order, 1 each out of order}



Many, MANY thanks!

~Nikki

No comments :

Post a Comment