Image Map

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Peace, Love, MLK, Jr.!

Hello All!  Well, Monday is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day,  so I thought that I would share a bundle that I created last year.  I LOVE teaching about MLK, Jr, the struggles he faced and his victories!  It is always a unit of study that the Smart Tarts in my class really seem to grab onto and run with!

Here is what all is included:
Peace, Love, M.L.K Poem {to read}
Peace, Love, M.L.K Poem {to write & illustrate}Peace, Love, M.L.K Poem {for pocket chart}
MLK, Jr. & Me Comparison WritingPeace Poem {simile writing} 
M.L.K. Sentence Stem Writing
Civil Rights Movement Fact Writing
LOVE is... Poem {fill in the blank}
MLK & Me Venn DiagramKids can dream BIG, too writing
A Child’s Dream {illustrate & write}
Example for “A Child’s Dream” 


Here are a few pics from the 16 page pack that I have put together:




You can pick up the bundle for yourself here.

PEACE & LOVE TO YOU ALL!

No comments :

Post a Comment