Image Map

Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Math Activity for Fall, Y'all!

I don't know about you, but I love crossing the curriculum in the classroom.  My hubby picked up these bag of leaves at one of my favorite places.... DOLLAR TREE ... for our study of Fall & Leaves.
My li'l Smart Tarts created a tree trunk and branches on a background of blue construction paper. They then made a knothole & chose a number from 4-10 to write in the knothole.  They matched the correct number of leaves to the number that they selected.  Guess what number most of them wanted to pick... 10!  They all wanted A LOT of leaves. HA!
These are so cute that they made me almost FALL over... Hee Hee!
I think they turned out pretty cute and my little Smarties didn't even realize how much they were learning! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment