Sunday, March 20, 2016

BULLSEYE! Great Classroom Finds From Target!

Spring Break is almost over! WAAAAAAAHHHH!  As I look back on my week off, it seems like I spent a good portion of it shopping for my classroom... Pretty much par for the course!
 One of my stops was Target's "Bullseye's Playground" {formerly the One Spot ... formerly "See Spot Save"}. All items I found are $3 or LESS and perfect for an Early Childhood classroom.

Here are some goodies that I found at one local location:

Hanging Box w/ Tiny Clothespins {$3 each}
{I am not sure how to use this yet... Either in a center or with a message for my kids to read as they walk in the classroom. How would you use it?}
Desk Storage Cups {$3 per set}
{This would be great to keep supplies organized in a mail or art center ... or many centers for that matter!}
Glass Jars {$1 each}
{These could make cool terrariums, snow globes or [a dream of mine] to organize & display arts & crafts supplies!}
 Boxed Chalkboards {$3 each}
{Fun for a center or small group activity.}
Black & Cream Linen Bags {$1 each ... a little high, in my opinion}
{I was thinking of putting letter tiles and other "clue" trinkets inside.  Smart Tarts would have to arrange the letters using the trinket clues to spell a mystery word.}
 3 Varieties of Building Blocks {$1 each set}
{Great for a fine motor & spatial relationship center.}
 Fire Truck, School Bus & Ice Cream Truck Puzzles {$3 each}
{Great for a community helper theme.}
 Fairy Tale, Mystical Ponies & Super Hero Figurines {$1 a pack}
{These could be used in TONS of ways .... Some ways that I plan to use them: patterning, as manipulatives for math problems, game pieces for "Bump" and other games.}
 Magnetic Small Travel Games {$3 each}
{LOVE these for centers OR small group!}
 Race Tracks Removable Tape {$1 a roll}
{I am hoping to make some sort of sight word game... I am still in the conceptual phase ... HELP!}
 Helly Bean Erasers {$1 a pack}
{Great for manipulative OR to use as an incentive to participate in small group [see THIS POST]}

 White and Gold Adhesive Letters {$1 a pack}

I think Target hit the BULLSEYE! {pun intended!}


1 comment :

  1. Your article is very good today I want to tell you that we are currently trading items such as exterior and interior accessories kitchen cabinets (phụ kiện tủ bếp), commonly used in the kitchen as Stainless steel cabinet (tủ kho inox) when you want to own these categories please contact us for a quotation accessories cupboard (báo giá phụ kiện tủ bếp) most precise. In addition, we also provide mosquito nets doors, when you want to install the door Mosquito netting (lắp đặt cửa lưới chống muỗi) you will find the door Hoang Minh mosquito nets so that we provide the kind of self-rolling mosquito screen door (cửa lưới chống muỗi tự cuốn) and if you're wondering whether the door mosquito netting good sort (cửa lưới chống muỗi loại nào tốt) we will give you detailed advice.

    ReplyDelete