Image Map

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother, Mom, Madre, Mami, Mere, Mommy ... or as my kids call me "Mama's" Day!

In honor of Mother's Day and the end to Teacher Appreciation week I have posted another little Apple Tree Work Mat freebie.  This is something that I usually sell, but wanted to offer it to those of you who follow Smart Tarts Learning.

I am still growing and will continue to grow, so it means a lot that there are supportive people in this vast webby world!  I really appreciate all of you, and hope that I can continue to offer ideas, tips and fun printables for MANY years to come!

ENJOY {until tomorrow morning...}
Find the freebie link on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmartTartsLearning

1 comment :

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Hope you had a good one!
    Deniece

    ReplyDelete