Image Map

Friday, January 18, 2013

It's time for an {indoor} SNOWBALL FIGHT! SPLAT!

It has been ANOTHER LONG labor of {scatterbrained} love creating these Snowball Fight Centers {and I'm still not done!}  I thought it would be fun to create a game on the classic game WAR!  This game {so far} is literacy based... letters, sight words and sentences... {again, so far! HA!} 
I had fun drawing the mitten and snowball graphics and finding "just the right" digital papers when creating this game.  It's amazing just how long each step to the creation process takes!! 
Pick up the game at either store:
 Here are the basics:
It’s time for a SNOWBALL FIGHT! Bring the outdoors indoors with this fun take on the classic game WAR! Kids will have a blast reading faster than their friends in this all out reading battle! If the "SNOWBALL FIGHT!" cards are turned over at the same time the BIG BATTLE is on! This game is sure to be a favorite during your center time! :)
 

 
Bonus Items Included: Snowball Letter Line {a resource for new or struggling letter learners} in the letter game download.
 Parent Communication Documents {accompanies the sight word centers download.}
A little friendly competition can always be a good way to challenge kiddos to learn more, don't ya think?!

6 comments :

  1. WOW what a great idea! You are so creative! And I love how well this would go with the "Snowball Fight" letter/sounds song... It really is incredible how much time and work it takes to come up with the perfect product. Nice work! Can't wait to check them out on TpT! :)

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! Your words touch my heart. :) I didn't even think about the connection to that song!!! Duh! Glad you like them. :)

      Delete
  2. I like those sentences and I think my kiddos will too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your products look great! What did you use to make the backgrounds? They look awesome! It's something I need to work on. Packaging ;)

    Caroline
    http://carolinescoolcats.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! Are you speaking of the polka dots? I like to use digital paper. :) I am still growing with each item I create... in fact, I have trouble looking at some of the things I created years ago b/c I want to go back and update them. Ahhhhh, the life of a perfectionist! HA! I noticed you live in the Czech Republic. That is where my heritage is from {Prucha ... maiden name}. I have a heart for the "Motherland." Hee hee! Anyway, I will be happy to help you in any way you need...

      Delete