Image Map

Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm singing about another FREEBIE!

I have had requests for my "Tweetheart" of the Week - A birdy twist on the traditional "Star of the Week."  Ask & you shall receive! 
 
Kids are sure to SING all the way home when selected to be the "Tweetheart" of the Week. They will feel special filling out and returning their poster to school with:

  • A picture of themselves
  • Their name
  • Their favorite dinner
  • Why they love school
  • Their favorite song/artist
  • What makes them special

I have also included a note to send home to parents explaining what the "Tweetheart" of the Week is, and that they will be the line leader all week. {something most kids yearn to be} I hope this comes in handy in your classroom. ENJOY!
 
Grab it at either location & become a follower of Smart Tarts Learning's Blog to keep up with all of the latest postings! I will be singing with delight! :)
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment