Image Map

Saturday, October 20, 2012

My First Spanish Post A Fishy Bundle... Olé!!

I have had such a fun time helping my good friend, Sarita, make creations for her Spanish emersion classroom.  She just finished up a fish unit, so I thought I would post it here for others that teach in Español. 
 
I am selling this "Fish Bundle" for $2.00. 
This is a printable mini-reader with traceable fish for each color word {12 pages including the cover}. I had fun drawing this little fishy graphic. :)

This is another printable mini-reader for directional words.  I have made 2 versions: 1 version with the traceable fish in the correct location in the fishbowl & another version where the student has to draw the fish by correctly reading the positional word. {5 pages total} I also had fun drawing this fishbowl graphic. :)
This is the easier version:
This is the more challenging version:
Also included:

A fish CAN, HAVE, ARE page for kiddos to show what they have learned about fish.
 
Fishy Number Center & Fish Color Center
2 Versions of this Fish Labeling "Seat Work."

Color Fish Matching Center
Number & Counting Fish Matching Center
You can pick yours up at either location:
 
 
Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments below or by email: SmartTartsLearning@gmail.com
 
Hasta luego!

No comments :

Post a Comment