Image Map

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Things I am fond of #10 ... tutorials {and I have one for you!}

I LOVE tutorials ESPECIALLY when they have pictures {I am a visual learner, I guess.}  There are so many excellent tutorials online, and I have really learned a lot from them.  I thought that I would give back by making one for you guys and dolls, AND it's perfect for Valentine's Day. :D 
Here it is the tutorial on the Heart Pocket {you have to say it like the "Hot Pocket" commercial. HA!}
It's a long pic... I tried to figure out how to make it WIDER, but it wouldn't work.  {If anyone has a tip that could help me ... holla!}
 
You could decorate these with stickers, doilies, ribbon ... Ohhhh, you could even paint them.  The options are endless.  I staple them to my classroom wall for delivery of Valentine's cards and they hold a lot!  I hope you are able to use them in your home or classroom. :)

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous2/13/2013

    I love this! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I am so glad. :D Oh, and you are more than welcome!

      Delete