Image Map

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Things I am fond of #5 ... STRAYS {this was not supposed to be today's post, but...}


I found this little girl {or she found me} running right in front of my car in heavy traffic.  What do I do?!  Slam on the brakes, get out of my car, ask if she belongs to anybody, put her on my lap and drive home. WHAT? REALLY!  I can't take another dog, let alone a PUPPY!
Well, now she is at my house and I am on the hunt for a previous {or future} family.  Oh great, what have I taken on?!  Of course my kids want to keep her, but we already have 3 dogs.  I am such a sucker for animals...Just look at those eyes!
I am not quite sure what the future holds for this sweet little pup, Dart.  Well, we shall see what happens in the coming days.  Until tomorrow...

6 comments :

  1. Oh my, adorable! Wish I lived closer, my kids would love her! Good luck finding her a home. Keep us posted.

    Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I may have found a taker if there aren't any "LOST" ads. She is really bonding with our family. It is going to be hard to say, "Goodbye!"

      Delete
  2. Atleast she got picked up by someone! My husband would KILL ME if I brought home a dog. We have a 1 year old pup and he's a terror but my girl loves him so he stays.

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animals can be so hard at times, but also so wonderful to the kiddos in the family!

      Delete
  3. I keep hoping that this will happen to me so that my love will HAVE to let me keep it. I can't convince him to go with me to the pound so our friend is just going to have to come find me. Dart is precious. :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac
    Bear in Mind Blog Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casey ~ It seems as if my family has fallen in love with her, and since we didn't find any "lost" signs... Oh, I don't know what to do. She is such a good dog!

      Delete